Wednesday, June 02, 2010

The Sunshine Smile! :)o

When I feel low and has no where to go,
When we have small small fights,
and worries keep me up all night,
When I am all in my blues,
and why things are happening I have no clue
The one thing that cheers me in a while,
Is your Sunshine Smile.

When things keep people confused,
Among the things one has to choose,
Life's not always very fair,
Everyone has a part of sorrow to share,
Facing odds with a smile is the style,
But I miss the Sunshine Smile.

When things go upside down,
Tension is all around,
Solutions to the problems you don't know,
And to seek them you don't know where to go,
Keep your spirits bright,
Everything's gonna be alright.
Keeping your faith strong is worthwhile,
I wish you the Sunshine Smile.

8 comments:

Aadi said...

kya comment likhoon..itna sab kuch kaise sochti ho tum? i just got lost in the words....Keep writing and keep others making smile by reading your poems....

Jayashree said...

Sochu kaise ye nahi sochti bas :)

Avatar said...

Lovely poem yar....its simply amazing yar....as u said... :)

Sunshine Simle :)...Keep smiling!!!

Ishan Saxena said...

Sunshine smile! Good one :)

C'est Formidable - D Funny Guy said...

U amaze ppl wid ur words...d eternal thinking u possess..d way u craft ur sentences...d way u bind the words and give them thr real meaning..u r just amazing sis..u rock..u really do...keep writing and let ur creativity pours in on paper like this...proud to have a beyond obvious thinker like u in my life...

Jayashree said...

wo wo wo thanks for all the wonderful things you guys say. Inspires me to write another one :)
Keep checking the space

Ajay Pratap Singh said...

The way you portray your thoughts, it always gives a different feel. with your simple and beautiful words, you make others wordless...............

Sudhanshu aka Arjun said...

u mke me lost ... in these wrds .. i fel like virtually getng d fell of ech wrd...
alwys d best ..
keep writing n updating ..